Friday, February 24, 2012

Hellooo Friday!

Yesterday was so nice out... it really spoiled me. I just wanted to go outside and take a nice relaxing walk..

That didn't happen..

With obviously being stuck inside all day at work.. and then going home to start painting right away.. I only got to enjoy it for about 30 minutes on my lunch break.

Ohhh Spring, where are you?

Now today, when I am only here half a day.... it is rainy, and yucky.. and it made me angry when I woke up and saw it like this.

Oh well... I can't really be mad at mother nature all day, can I?

On a good note, it is Friday.. and I have a busy weekend ahead of work... oh joy.

Going appliance shopping again to see if there are any new good deals, and will probably be putting an order in for a new couch.. yippee!

Only two more months until we move.... the days can't go fast enough. It's all we talk about.. we're so excited to finally get our own place.. and start our own lives.. just can't get it off my mind. But, I am thankful for being able to start working on the house, before we even move in.. and I am thankful for the last few months to be able to save so we can get nice things... and really start off well. I am thankful... I'm just ready to start the new chapter in my life. It's scary and exciting all at the same time. I know it will be OK... we have friends and family who have been helping through this whole journey, and I know they will be there to help us when the move comes... and many years after. So for that, I am also thankful.

I hope your weekend will be as good and busy as mine will! Or, maybe not, if you want a lazy weekend, then I hope your weekend is as good and not as busy as mine will be!

Amberlee

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a lot of your plate for the weekend. we plan on hibernating with movies as we are expecting a foot of snow. good grief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A foot! Wow!! We haven't seen that here in PA all Winter, in fact, we've had hardly a winter at all! Good luck and stay safe!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I will be sure to respond to your comment as soon as I can.. thanks for reading!